Deadline November 1, 2019
Silver Heels Riding Club offers scholarships. The scholarship is available to current members in good standing who are enrolled in higher education classes or school.
Any other questions please feel free to contact:
Guidelines for Scholarship Applicant
- Submit an essay of at least 500 words, “Why you should be a scholarship recipient” (Containing your life goals and achievements)
2. Provide proof of enrollment in school/course.
3. Hold a current membership in Silver Heels Riding Club
4. Demonstrate that you have participated in community or volunteer service.
5. Submit a letter of recommendation.
6. Complete the scholarship application and attach it to your essay.
Please download a Scholarship Application… Mail or Email it to:
257 Central Road Rye, NH 03870
Email to: SHRCentries@yahoo.com